The Alderney Landing Community Cultural Centre is currently looking for a part-time, temporary Building Monitor to work 4-hour shifts in the evening from 7:30pm to 11:30pm. This position will be available until mid to late September. The position will be responsible for:
– Monitoring customer traffic to and from the public washrooms.
– Ensuring the building is clear of patrons at the end of the evening.
– Locking the building at the end of the evening.
– Some minor cleaning of the washroom areas will be required.
– Must be 16 years of age or older
– Should be comfortable interacting with the public
– Must be able to secure your own transportation to and from work in the evenings
If you are interested, please forward your resume to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.