The Alderney Landing Farmers Market will Re-Open this Saturday June 27th!! (8am to 1pm) THERE WILL BE A REDUCED NUMBER OF VENDORS TO START. See vendor list below. Most
The Alderney Landing Farmers Market will Re-Open this Saturday June 27th!!
(8am to 1pm)
THERE WILL BE A REDUCED NUMBER OF VENDORS TO START. See vendor list below.
Most vendors will be located outdoors in our parking lot. A few pre-packaged take-out food vendors will be located inside, on the ground floor of the Alderney Landing Facility.
– Social distancing markers will be in place
– A single direction of traffic will be indicated by signage
– increased sanitization
– Vendors will wear masks for your safety
– Both cash and card will be accepted, but when possible, try to pay with debit or credit (Not all vendors are able to accept card)
– Please do not touch items you do not intend to purchase
– There will be a limited number of occupants allowed into the market at one time (we ask that you move through the market in a reasonable period of time to allow everyone a chance to get in)
*As restrictions and regulations are changing quickly – we will continue to update through the week on any changes to procedures
The market will be a place to get high-quality food products from your favourite local vendors. At this time, it is not intended to be a social occasion. We ask that you keep this in mind and maintain safe distances.
***The online market will continue to operate as usual, with no-contact pick-up and delivery options available.***
We are so excited to welcome you back to the Alderney Landing Farmers’ Market! See you next Saturday!!
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 1:00 pm