ONLY 111 TICKETS! BUY TICKETS - All in person ticket purchases must be purchased and picked up by September 4th. - Face coverings required. Non-medical masks, bandanas, scarves, and cloth
ONLY 111 TICKETS!
– All in person ticket purchases must be purchased and picked up by September 4th.
– Face coverings required. Non-medical masks, bandanas, scarves, and cloth can be used.
– Social Distance when you can and please stay 6 Feet apart unless you are in your own Family Bubble.
– After entering, please go directly to your seat.
– Please do not enter the building if you are showing signs of COVID 19, including Fever (Chills, Sweats), Cough or worsening of a previous cough, Sore Throat, Headache, Muscle aches, Sneezing, Nasal congestion or Runny nose, Hoarse voice, Diarrhea, Unusual fatigue, Loss of sense of smell or taste, Red, purple or bluesish lesions on the feet, toes, or fingers without clear cause.
Doors Open: 7pm
Bell Time: 7:30pm
+ applicable fees and taxes
Social Distancing Seating Chart
(Saturday) 7:30 pm - 11:50 pm